Water Damage Restoration in Diamond Bar, CA
Providing 24/7 Emergency Services we are here to support you every step of the way in restoring your property back to normal. Timing is critical to reducing further water damage
Water Damage Restoration and Repair in California.
- Emergency Flood and Water Cleanup Service
- Emergency Plumbing Repair and Leak Detection
- Basement Water Damage and Sewage Cleanup
- Water Removal and Water Extraction
- Water Damage Sanitation, Drying and Dehumidification
- Mold Cleaning and Odor Removal
- Contents Total Loss Reports
- Contents Restoration, Handling, Inventory and Storage
- Temporary Power and Climate Control Solutions
- Temporary Business Relocation Services
- Major Loss and Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Full-Service General Contracting and Reconstruction
Water gives us life, but it can also be very destructive. Water damage that originates from a broken pipe or burst pipe or a failed water line, coming in contact with any item in the house that’s made out of an organic material can do immense damage to your home or business and cause black mold damage, even over the short term. Water left behind from a poor flood clean up or ineffective sewer backup cleanup can be the perfect breeding ground for many different types of mold that can seriously affect respiration and overall health.
Our water damage restoration professionals are there to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. First, the Yellow Restoration team will contain the water damage and then they’ll start the flood cleanup process using state of the art equipment to collect the visible and hidden water. We even eradicate the water you don’t see. Once everything is dry, clean, the water is extracted and the room is humidified, we can begin to repair water damage construction, restoring things like hardwood floors, molding and drywall so your home or business looks as good as new. More important, your environment, work or home, will be safe from the disaster damage aftermath.